Only a Stinking Piece of Fruit

It amazes me that the downfall of man and the entrance of sin rest on the shoulders of one woman, one man and a piece of fruit.

I often get angry at Eve but poor Eve.

One decision cost so much.

One moment of disobedience changed the world forever.

Satan has so much power.

This morning I am struggling.

I am cocooning.

I am reeling from exhaustion and weariness.

So much hurt. Sickness. Pain. Sadness. Heartache.

Somedays, it just gets me down.

We, as the body of Christ, know there is such a big, big God.

He cares for us. Loves us. Has everything in the palm of His hand.

But... We often forget if there is such a big, big God, there is also a startling evil in this world.

I feel like we forget that time to time.

This morning I am just sitting here, praying. How do people live without Jesus?

If I felt like this world- full of sickness, pain, fear, sadness, death - was all there was, I would be devastated.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

There are many people I love reading this, going through devastating times, please know I am praying and love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment