Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God


I have successfully finished my first read in the weekly goal time! *cheers*

I would love to spend all the time this book deserves reviewing it. However, I have a babe that was just given four shots and a toddler that has been sick.

Let me give you the quick abbreviated version.

I really enjoyed this book.

It was a book for all seasons and all situations a woman could find herself in - working, single, young mother, etc. No matter where you find yourself, it would reach out to you.

It was simple and straight-forward yet convicting.

Example -

We are called to be hospitable. What keeps us from being so? Maybe your house is dirty. Here is a plan to get your house in order. Step by step.

I am still foggy from having a baby. This was just what my tired mind needed.

I am extremely grateful I chose this as my first read. If you are a woman and are looking to for a convicting but helpful and encouraging read, I highly recommend this book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment